Posted by Gifts for Every Reason on 10/23/2015 to Occasions
A friend, family member or co-worker has been diagnosed with Cancer. You would like to send a gift but you are not sure what is appropriate. Gifts for Every Reason, specializes in Get Well Gifts and we have come up with some suggestions that have been very much appreciated and used by those undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
Some ideas include:
- Warm soft Blanket to use in the hospital during Chemotherapy Treatment
- Soft Cuddly plush animal with a heating pad that they can cuddle with
and help comfort the pain
- Mint candies for nausea
- Peppermint tea for nausea
- Unscented lip balm to help with dryness
- Unscented body lotion to reverse dry skin
- Avoid any scented products as these may bring nausea on
- Sleep mask for daytime naps
- Warm socks or slippers to help warm during chemo /radiation treatments
- CD's or gift cards for downloadable music
- Crossword, Sudoku puzzles or Colouring books
- Magazines, books, or gift cards to purchase reading material
- DVD's of movies, TV shows, or documentaries
These gifts can be modified to suit an adult, a senior or even a child. When sending to a hospital, please ensure the person will not be released before receiving their gift. Or have it sent to their home and have it waiting for them.
Gifts for Every Reason – Specializing in Gourmet Gift Giving.